RageZone & Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran Online Philippines 2015 - 2023

HomeHome  portalportal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Development] Offical Source Developerment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

[Development] Offical Source Developerment Empty
PostSubject: [Development] Offical Source Developerment   [Development] Offical Source Developerment I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:01 am

Since no one wants to initiate this kind of development, i will lead this so we can have good files for the future of this section. I will setup an svn server offshore ( i still need to find one ) this way people can download the latest changes of developments of ran section. If we see releases of source here we will apply them, test them and and put it on svn.

People that wants to contribute on this source developments, please send me a message.

Our goal is to complete the source with Editors + GMC

Those people who will post here with flames, dont start it, my haters proved enough, i left the section and let them lead it, they broke the section, they created chaos. Now i am back, i wont let you destroy this section again, i will help my co-ran section members with the best i can, with the best leadership i can. No one can stop me so dont even try.

SVN Link will be provided soon, once i found a best offshore server that will allow this contents of ours.

Again, pm me if you want to contribute.

Update 4/29/2013 : Already have 3 People Pledges their Support for the developments
Back to top Go down
https://oldran.board-directory.net

[Development] Offical Source Developerment
Page 1 of 1